Monday, March 29, 2010

Sense of Humor

My mom has a wonderful sense of humor. Even in the face of this trial, she finds time to laugh. On Thursday, just before her endoscopy, she told her oncologist to find the "mother ship". I have this image of the "mother ship" from Independence Day. My mom's doctors are Will Smith and Jeff Goldblum and they'll deliver the fatal blow that cripples the "mother ship".
My mom has also named her tumor that was located on her liver. Mom is ready to due battle with Agnus. (My apologies to anyone who is named Agnus or has friends and/or relatives named Agnus). Mom is ready to have the doctors "zap" Agnus.

Wednesday we will know more about the "mother ship".

Until then, please pray for strength, comfort, peace for my mother and our family. Pray for safe travel, clear roads, good weather, no obstacles, no delays.

1 comment:

  1. I love her positive attitude! I'll pray that the mother ship hits Agnus with both barrels! :)

    Love you!
    Kimberly

    ReplyDelete